AFD Home Indian in Headdress
We offer the absolute best prices online for iron furniture and decor. If you happen to find another online website that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment method for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you ordered within the last 6 months of your purchase date please contact us and will refund the difference to you as well.
Our 100% Price Guarantee limitations:
- You must have already purchase the item from our website before requesting your price match.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the other competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online only store, they may not have a retail location or show room offline.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer of the same product.
- The Price Match Guarantee would include the item price and the shipping charged, it excludes any sales tax.
- These brands on our site that are excluded from this price guarantee because they do not have map pricing:
At 39" tall this is a very dramatic sculpture a lost wax cast bronze of an Indian in full Headdress in contrasting verde and polished brown patinas. Although we may not know the symbolic meaning of Indian headdress, many people find them to be beautiful works of art. It is believed that the Sioux Indians created what is thought of as the traditional Indian headdress. This is the feathered headdress often seen on warriors and chiefs in paintings and pictures. Only the most brave and powerful of the tribe wore headdresses, the custom of wearing Indian headdress spread through the many tribes. Warriors earned a feather each time he did something the tribe felt was a brave act. Many times, the first feather earned by a warrior was given to him for being seen as an adult member of the tribe. However, the warrior was not just given the feather. The warrior had to prepare himself to receive such an honor and that often require days of fasting and meditation.
- Color: Antique Bronze
- Material: Bronze
- Dimensions: 23W X 14D X 39H
- Assembly Required: No